Is there anyway too......
So when I get a text message and I open it up and read it on my watch, I still have the notification on my phone. Is there a way without using the "open on device" to have the phone know that I have read the message on the watch and get rid of the notification?You were born an original , Don't Die a C PY
- 12-17-2013, 02:28 PM #2
Re: Is there anyway too......
The last I heard this was a downside to the smartwatches. I recall hearing in the AC podcast that the notification would still be on your device.
- 12-18-2013, 09:45 PM #3
- By c000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 10-21-2014, 02:11 PM
- By clankfu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2014, 02:33 PM
- By thocomerius in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:06 AM
- By jomole in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 8Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:55 PM
- By clankfu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:06 PM