Is there anyway too......
So when I get a text message and I open it up and read it on my watch, I still have the notification on my phone. Is there a way without using the "open on device" to have the phone know that I have read the message on the watch and get rid of the notification?You were born an original , Don't Die a Copy
- 12-17-2013, 01:28 PM #2
Re: Is there anyway too......
The last I heard this was a downside to the smartwatches. I recall hearing in the AC podcast that the notification would still be on your device.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 12-18-2013, 08:45 PM #3
- By clankfu in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2014, 01:33 PM
- By thocomerius in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:06 AM
- By jomole in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 8Last Post: 12-26-2013, 07:55 PM
- By c000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:43 PM
- By clankfu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:06 PM