Clearing "Missed Call" Notification From Gear

benhath

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to delete a "Missed Call" notification on the Gear with the new firmware? Whenever I press Notifications, it appears and there is no option to delete it that I can find. Reviewing the log does not do it either, nor does deleting the log on the phone. I have turned that feature off for now.

Thanks

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes I wondered this too. So now I guess we all know there's no way to do it for now. Hoping update will fix.
Elly44

From my Galaxy Note 3

marvinh

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to delete a "Missed Call" notification on the Gear with the new firmware? Whenever I press Notifications, it appears and there is no option to delete it that I can find. Reviewing the log does not do it either, nor does deleting the log on the phone. I have turned that feature off for now.

Thanks

I read in the online manual that the gear adds calls to the logs automatically and deletes the old entries automatically. Doesn't look like there is any way to delete manually. Marvin

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Can only be done on the phone itself. Then it disappears on Gear.

I've cleared all of my phone logs, disabled the Missed Call notifications in the Gear app, and I still can't get rid of the Missed Call notification within the Notifications of my Gear.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I ended up having to reset my Gear in order to get rid of.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

BillTheITGuy

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Thanks

BillTheITGuy

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I just discovered how to do this. A long press on the missed call entry on the galaxy gear will display a "remove" option thay you just press and it's removed.

priyapurushotham

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Hope you are doing well! To get rid of this issue please follow these steps :

* Go to Settings > Application Manager > All > Badge Provider and clear Data.

It should definitely fix your issue.

Regards,
Priya.

priyapurushotham

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Hope you are doing well! To get rid of this issue please follow these steps :

* Go to Settings > Application Manager > All > Badge Provider and clear Data.

It should definitely fix your issue.

Regards,
Priya.

benhath

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies. I now have Tizen on the gear and it politely asks if you wish to delete the missed call log.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae