New Galaxy Gear Firmware showing up on 12-23 (post MK7)
Did anyone else get a notification of a new firmware update (post the recent notification-related update? I woke up out of my sleep @ 4am EST (NYC) NAD went to pick up my phone and noticed a gear update icon. When I pulled down the notification shade, it said new firmware update available. I was surprised and about to hit play, but because the battery was low, I decided to plug it in and accidentally hit cancel on the update. I tried forcing OTA update and even tried running Kids, but nothing updated.
Totally confused because I wasn't expecting there to be a new update. And no, I don't have any custom ROMs on S4 or Gear.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- 12-23-2013, 10:53 AM #2
- 12-23-2013, 03:02 PM #3I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.
- 12-24-2013, 04:36 AM #4
Re: New Galaxy Gear Firmware showing up on 12-23 (post MK7)
Not seeing anything OTA so I decided to try Kies. Interestingly, the update to MK7 required Kies and not Kies 3. Now Kies does not recognize the device, but Kies 3 does. No update available.
- 12-24-2013, 10:03 AM #5"...take it with a grain of salt..." - The saying I hate the most now thanks to HTC Thunderbolt forums lol
- By Jdalton1111 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2013, 10:36 AM
- By Ahmed Muqaddas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:57 AM
- By D-Caf in forum Barnes & Noble Nook HD / HD+Replies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:24 AM
- By sheryltoo in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:35 AM