Galaxy Gear and Note 2 help

wj1920

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I connected my new galaxy gear to my note 2 via the gear manager app, and the phone says that it is connected to gear but the gear only shows a loading screen with the watch a loading circle and a phone symbol, I don't think that my gear can connect to my note 2, anybody know what the problem might be? everything is up to date and the find my watch button on the app sends the sound and everything through so the phone can definitely communicate with the watch, the loading screen says that it couldn't connect to my note 2 after I turn off Bluetooth on my phone, I even updated the watch software with the manager app but right after it finished updating the watch went back to the loading screen, any ideas?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
just set my husbands gear up to his note 2. Wasn't as seamless as with my note 3,I did have to restart phone and watch a few times to get everything going and notifing the correct way.

EmmR

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Try turning them both off and back on again. I had to reset mine during the initial setup to get them talking properly.

... the loading screen says that it couldn't connect to my note 2 after I turn off Bluetooth on my phone...
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding here, but Bluetooth needs to be on for the phone and the watch to connect. If you turn it off on your phone then they have no way of communicating.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer