- 1 Posts
Galaxy Gear and Note 2 help
I connected my new galaxy gear to my note 2 via the gear manager app, and the phone says that it is connected to gear but the gear only shows a loading screen with the watch a loading circle and a phone symbol, I don't think that my gear can connect to my note 2, anybody know what the problem might be? everything is up to date and the find my watch button on the app sends the sound and everything through so the phone can definitely communicate with the watch, the loading screen says that it couldn't connect to my note 2 after I turn off Bluetooth on my phone, I even updated the watch software with the manager app but right after it finished updating the watch went back to the loading screen, any ideas?
- 12-25-2013, 09:51 PM #2
- 12-27-2013, 01:52 AM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: Galaxy Gear and Note 2 help
Try turning them both off and back on again. I had to reset mine during the initial setup to get them talking properly.
- By Sawit Sunny in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:50 AM
- By Jim Ahrman in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 12Last Post: 12-26-2013, 03:10 PM
- By xacrosstime in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:10 AM
- By syphonsphere in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:51 PM
- By Google_Superuser in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:16 PM