I received the new update for gg but im still unable to get gmail notifications.

raydawgone

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I received the new update for gg but im still unable to get gmail notifications or any other 3rd party apps from the watch I still have the message(for details,view this notification on your mobile Have anyone e else had or have this problem if so could you help pleeassse!!!!!:( . I have a galaxy s4.

Last edited:

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I had to uninstall Gear Manager. Uninstall Watch Styler. Reset the watch. But after I did everything from scratch, it worked. Worth a try.
Elly44

From my Galaxy Note 3

raydawgone

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I had to uninstall Gear Manager. Uninstall Watch Styler. Reset the watch. But after I did everything from scratch, it worked. Worth a try.
Elly44

From my Galaxy Note 3
I'll try did you restore your settings or reset to factory.if possible could you give me a walk through of what you did. Thanks in advance

raydawgone

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Elly44

From my Galaxy Note 3

Thanks did what you say works great....really appreciate my gear and you of course!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig