1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I received the new update for gg but im still unable to get gmail notifications.

I received the new update for gg but im still unable to get gmail notifications or any other 3rd party apps from the watch I still have the message(for details,view this notification on your mobile Have anyone e else had or have this problem if so could you help pleeassse!!!!! . I have a galaxy s4.
    Last edited by raydawgone; 12-26-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Default Re: I received the new update for gg but im still unable to get gmail notifications.

Have you tried Kies on your computer?

Note 3 user

Default Re: I received the new update for gg but im still unable to get gmail notifications.

I had to uninstall Gear Manager. Uninstall Watch Styler. Reset the watch. But after I did everything from scratch, it worked. Worth a try.
    Elly44

From my Galaxy Note 3
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Elly44 View Post
    I had to uninstall Gear Manager. Uninstall Watch Styler. Reset the watch. But after I did everything from scratch, it worked. Worth a try.
    Elly44

From my Galaxy Note 3
    I'll try did you restore your settings or reset to factory.if possible could you give me a walk through of what you did. Thanks in advance
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Elly44 View Post
    Elly44

From my Galaxy Note 3
    Thanks did what you say works great....really appreciate my gear and you of course!!!!!!