How often do you charge your Gear?

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking of buying a Gear and I wanted to know if it needs to be charged often. Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
If I use my phone a fair bit during the day then every night.. But from 5am I still have 30% left at end of the day

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking of buying a Gear and I wanted to know if it needs to be charged often. Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

About the same here. After a full day I have 40% left. No big deal to put on the charger at night.
My guess is that if you already wear a watch you will love the gear. If not... 50/50.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I charge at night when I sleep. I usually have at least 60 percent left at the end of the day but still, it would be stupid not to charge overnight

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I charge at night when I sleep. I usually have at least 60 percent left at the end of the day but still, it would be stupid not to charge overnight

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

I do the same put it in the cradle at night

Posted via Android Central App

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I have mine on for about 10 hours each day. Email( Corporate and Personal), text, take a picture or two, and pick up a few calls. Normal email load is 80-100 a day on a work day. I have the screen timeout set to 7 seconds and use multiple watch faces. Brightness set to 4.

On a lower usage day like today, I just looked and I'm at 87% since breakfast this morning.

The Gear lasts a full 2 work days without charging. Like any of our devices, the screen display will always be the biggest power hog.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the 70s by the end of an average day. I could probably easily go 2 days without charging, but because I charge my Note 2 every night, I charge the Gear nightly as well. My problem is battery life on the Note 2 since the 4.3 update (and perhaps getting the Gear). Nowhere near as good as it used to be, which was spectacular.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

jblaze38

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Bought it Friday & charged it. Started using it Saturday, but turn it off at night. It's Wednesday, & I have 8% left at 5:44 PM! I'll put it back on the charger for the first time tonight. I usually turn it on at 6AM & off by 10PM.

blazingdisciple

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I probably use mine a lot less than others, but from having it a few days and playing with it, the battery life has been amazing. It's been off the charger for about 32 hours and I'm at 67%. I have only a few notifications being pushed, though, so I'm sure that helps a great deal.

Kevie Cam

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I charge mine nightly, but I got 3 days out of it with minimal use. 2 1/2 days seems like the norm for me though. I'm cool with that.

waynew73

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I use my phone a lot during the day and my GG gets a lot of notifications. About 24 hours after a charge, I find the GG has about 45% charge. I usually put it to charge as I'm getting ready in the morning and it about 30 minutes to fully charge.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed