Sudden battery drain on GG
I normally can go 3 days of use with my GG before I need to charge it. It was 100% charged this morning, I put my GG on around 7:30am and by 3pm it was alerting me to charge it since it had dropped to 15%. That is not normal battery use and I actually was NOT getting my gmail notifications through out the day other than a few here or there. The only thing I have done recently is update Gear Manager over the weekend.
- 12-31-2013, 09:33 AM #2
Re: Sudden battery drain on GG
The only thing I can think of is maybe something was stuck running. Has it cleared up?
- 01-03-2014, 06:22 PM #4
- By Purple Revelations in forum HTC OneReplies: 26Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:21 PM
- By davidrenjenkins in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:41 AM
- By Rohit Mandavia in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:27 PM
- By megleesweetpea in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 02:17 PM
- By Purple Revelations in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:16 PM