This might seem kinda weird, but does anyone else feel awkward wearing and using the Gear in public? Not talking about the way it looks, maybe I'm just a shy person, but I cringe every time someone points it out "omg is that the new Samsung watch???" I guess I just hate sitting there explaining what it can do and how much I bought it for, etc. Even when I get a notification in public, I don't like checking it on my watch because I feel people will judge "look at him showing it off!"
Is that weird? Does anyone else feel like that?
- 01-05-2014, 01:51 AM #2
- 01-05-2014, 08:36 AM #4
- 01-05-2014, 08:57 AM #5
- 01-05-2014, 10:00 AM #6
- 01-05-2014, 10:14 AM #7
For me half the fun of getting a new toy is telling other people about it so they want one too...I don't mind explaining what the Gear does and it's great when it actually gets a notification when I'm in the middle of showing it to someone...
- 01-05-2014, 04:32 PM #8
Does not bother me. The people who say things are the jealous Ones.. Couple of trainers at my gym just yesterday asked me if that was the Samsung watch and started asking me questions. They were interested in the perdometer and really were impressed when I was showing them how it all worked..
THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
- 01-05-2014, 09:49 PM #9
- 01-06-2014, 05:56 AM #10
- By ict_inc in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2016, 12:54 PM
- By ict_inc in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2013, 09:26 AM
- By iloveyiyi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2013, 03:47 PM
- By sleepy_dad in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2013, 07:46 PM
- By rmtabib in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2013, 07:10 PM