Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default cAN SOME1 HELP ME please before I smash this watch

Hi, I got my Note 3 with a galaxy gear for about 2 weeks ago. Everything about the phone and watch is awesome except the fact that I cant get any notifications other than messages. Ive tried reading up on your forums and tried the different tutorials some people have suggested but to no avail.

Like I said, I tried everything but nothing works. ive got the Galaxy manager v.1.5.123002 which should help with the notifications...but yea

btw my account is a Hotmail.com account. Hope any one can help.

Thanks In advance

Global Posts
    5,940 Global Posts

Default Re: cAN SOME1 HELP ME please before I smash this watch

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaria Hamdi View Post
    Hi, I got my Note 3 with a galaxy gear for about 2 weeks ago. Everything about the phone and watch is awesome except the fact that I cant get any notifications other than messages. Ive tried reading up on your forums and tried the different tutorials some people have suggested but to no avail.

Like I said, I tried everything but nothing works. ive got the Galaxy manager v.1.5.123002 which should help with the notifications...but yea

btw my account is a Hotmail.com account. Hope any one can help.

Thanks In advance
    Start with the obvious -- have you checked off Hotmail (and whatever else you want notifications from) in More notifications under Notifications in Gear Manager?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    Galaxy Note II SGH-i317 stock 4.3
    Nexus 10 stock 4.4.3
    Galaxy Gear MK7
    Oster 4093 blender (rooted, Cuervo Gold ROM)
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Have you tried tapping the "More notifications" bar? (see screen capture below). It's not really obvious that there's a submenu burried under it. IMO there should be an "..." after any of these items that have submenus:

cAN SOME1 HELP ME please before I smash this watch-screenshot_2014-01-08-09-42-13.jpg
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I did that by accident as I was trying to configure it (still) on the bust to school...My jaw dropped to the floor. I thought the notification was just a switch and thats it. You see I come from the iphone (thank god I never havve to deal with those phones anymore) and on those phones a switch is a switch and nothing more than that, so I never though it would also be clickable.

Really nice of you guys to respond to my post and help with such a short notice.
    Much appericiated.
    Now I have the most complete phone and accessory there is
    +Rep for both

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

OMG thank you sooo much! I've been posting on this site for the past 2 days trying to figure out why I wasn't getting Facebook notifications. I am complete now

Posted via Android Central App