kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Nice find. I going to give it a go I think

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

pmr6644

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
It's a pretty nice alternative. I was using Google keyboard which worked pretty well. This keyboard looks like a better solution.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Works well but your options are limited. I'd love to be able to use it for texting but I don't think that's an option unless anyone knows a way.

Also had to reboot my phone after side loading it to get the keyboard to show up.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Works well but your options are limited. I'd love to be able to use it for texting but I don't think that's an option unless anyone knows a way.

Also had to reboot my phone after side loading it to get the keyboard to show up.

I'm presuming it will be most useful -- a relative term here -- for those who can get BT tethering (and thus get Internet) on their GG. You can adb install anything to the GG, so I imagine there would be some messaging apps that would work. For us AT&T users, though, BT tethering is out for now, leaving us with only apps that don't need Internet.

crisg723

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I was thinking about this myself. So far I know you can text through S Voice, but it would be really nice to be able to text using this keyboard. If not, what else can it be used for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk