Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I'd love a sports center type app....

I was stuck at work last night during the Patriots game, and found myself pulling out my phone every few minutes to check the score.

Realized it'd be great if an app was released that showed sports scores on the gear. A companion app that also runs on the phone would be fine with me. Something like the espn sports center app.... Have it show your favorite teams score/news on the watch!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: I'd love a sports center type app....

Quote Originally Posted by chefmorry View Post
    I was stuck at work last night during the Patriots game, and found myself pulling out my phone every few minutes to check the score.

Realized it'd be great if an app was released that showed sports scores on the gear. A companion app that also runs on the phone would be fine with me. Something like the espn sports center app.... Have it show your favorite teams score/news on the watch!

Bleacher Report has a great sports app. You can set notifications (per quarter, half, final) for favorite teams and general sports news. You can also see sports tweets within the app.

Sent from my rooted LG-G2 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Didn't think of pushing notifications from my phone using an app like bleacher report. Was thinking more of an app on the gear. Thanks!

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

I have the sports center app for android and you can check it off in gear manager. In the app, you choose all of the teams that you want to follow and when they play you can set it to get notifications for scores, end of quarter scores, final score. It's pretty good.