How to get a free Galaxy Gear...well sort of!!

swisstrader

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
So I bought my new Note 3 two weeks ago and went to verizon today to shop around bit. Realized I had my "old" iPhone 5 in my jacket pocket. Pulled it out and just for kicks asked the rep how much they would give me for my iPhone 5. Answer?: $300!! She says "now you can get that Gear watch you've been staring at for free!"

May wait for the Gear 2 to come out, but took the $300 refund. Surprised a used Iphone goes for that kind of cash.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
So I bought my new Note 3 two weeks ago and went to verizon today to shop around bit. Realized I had my "old" iPhone 5 in my jacket pocket. Pulled it out and just for kicks asked the rep how much they would give me for my iPhone 5. Answer?: $300!! She says "now you can get that Gear watch you've been staring at for free!"

May wait for the Gear 2 to come out, but took the $300 refund. Surprised a used Iphone goes for that kind of cash.

Just sold my iPhone 5 on ebay a couple weeks ago. It was in pristine condition with no scratches and it was not that old. After ebay and PayPal fees I netted about $390. So, the $300 was definitely a decent deal. I probably would have done the same. Its less hassle to just turn it over than have to take pictures of it, list it, box it up and ship it.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Golly gee I'll bet this technique would work with almost anything you wanted to buy as long as you had something to sell of equal value...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08