Galaxy Gear wont charge or turn on

ginoancona

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I haven't use my Galaxy Gear in a week I tried charging it and it doesn't turn on at all. I tried chagrining it for over an hour I tried holding the power button and nothing. I what to do a reset but it doesn't turn on at all so is there any way I can do one when its off. Any one knows what to do or what you guys did to your to turn back on. PLZ Help me ..... THANK YOU

Linda Triplett

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I haven't use my Galaxy Gear in a week I tried charging it and it doesn't turn on at all. I tried chagrining it for over an hour I tried holding the power button and nothing. I what to do a reset but it doesn't turn on at all so is there any way I can do one when its off. Any one knows what to do or what you guys did to your to turn back on. PLZ Help me ..... THANK YOU

I was having the same problem mine went dead an would not come on no matter how much I changed it so I went on Google seen that other people were having same problems with it one guy said get a charger that fits the cradle an the other end be USB an plug it into my computer so I did an it didn't work right then so I kept it on there all night an when I woke up I tried to turn it on an it came right on the computer is a slow charge but it worked maybe this will help

ninad1980

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I am using a gear for more than an year, however my gear was not active for more than a month and when I decided to use it again, I have experienced the same issue, the gear was not charging at all. I started googling and found this is an issue with gear if you are not using it for long.
I found multiple solutions like opening a watch and disconnect the motherboard/battery and reconnect or hard reboot while connected to dock, however the solution looks scary as we are actually opening the watch, I was not sure with warranty after opening the watch as well.
I found one more solution, which was pretty easy and handy. The solution was “Charge using your computer/laptop”. First I tried with a computer, however it did not work then I tried with Laptop and IT WORKED. The only difference between Computer/desktop and laptop was the admin rights. I have admins rights on Laptop.
I am looking for technical justification for not working from AC charger and working from Laptop USB, but my issue has been resolved. Thank you my laptop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995