Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Galaxy Gear wont charge or turn on

I haven't use my Galaxy Gear in a week I tried charging it and it doesn't turn on at all. I tried chagrining it for over an hour I tried holding the power button and nothing. I what to do a reset but it doesn't turn on at all so is there any way I can do one when its off. Any one knows what to do or what you guys did to your to turn back on. PLZ Help me ..... THANK YOU

Default Re: Galaxy Gear wont charge or turn on

Check this thread in this forum from a short time ago. Possibly it will help.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...er-charge.html
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Eliot View Post
    Check this thread in this forum from a short time ago. Possibly it will help.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...er-charge.html
    So I was plugging it in on and off for a 2 hour on and of for the day and in the end it turn on I also used a different plug
    Last edited by ginoancona; 01-24-2014 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ginoancona View Post
    I haven't use my Galaxy Gear in a week I tried charging it and it doesn't turn on at all. I tried chagrining it for over an hour I tried holding the power button and nothing. I what to do a reset but it doesn't turn on at all so is there any way I can do one when its off. Any one knows what to do or what you guys did to your to turn back on. PLZ Help me ..... THANK YOU

I was having the same problem mine went dead an would not come on no matter how much I changed it so I went on Google seen that other people were having same problems with it one guy said get a charger that fits the cradle an the other end be USB an plug it into my computer so I did an it didn't work right then so I kept it on there all night an when I woke up I tried to turn it on an it came right on the computer is a slow charge but it worked maybe this will help