Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Gear not syncing temp correctly

Anyone having trouble getting the S4 to send the correct temp over to your Gear? Its 44 in Florida and my watch still says 60. I've refreshed the temp on my phone and restarted my gear to no avail. I did just discover that if I went in to the Gear Manager that it wasn't paired and when I selected "paired Gear it reconnected and temp reset. I never had to do that before, isn't it suppose to automatically sync if its within distance? Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-28-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Default Re: Gear not syncing temp correctly

I remember a setting someplace.. trying to find it, where you change it to say how often the gear should update from your watch.. ie a pull.. can't find it.. still looking for it..

I had the same issue and the S view even said it was the same temp as what the watch said. I ignored it and the next day it was fixed. I think I may have restarted both devices as well.

In gear manager, go to my apps, then hit middle apps tab. At the bottom hit the weather gear and that will show you and auto update. I remember changing mine from the default. Mine is set to 1 hour right now. Don't remember what the default is.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Perfect, thanks. Mine was defaulted to 3 hrs so I changed to 1 hr. Have you ever found that you have to manually connect your gear, that it doesn't always connect just by turning it/or the phone on? Thanks again!

i think i might have had to reconnect it once or twice. I think 1 time was because Bluetooth on phone crashed or some how got disabled, and once i turned it back on i had to connect.. but not to many times. How often does it happen to you?