Watch Styler App for Galaxy Gear Smartwatch

Kevie Cam

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Where the crap is the styler app for GG? It used to be in the Samsung App store for the Gear but it's gone now.

Posted via Android Central App

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Shows up for me, just fine.

Did you try going to the Samsung store through the gear manager? Or direct?

robertmarkbram

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
What has happened TWICE for me in the past two weeks is that the app not only crashes but somehow deletes itself entirely from my phone.. in one crash, the app and all it's theme data is removed.. I have had to reinstall and rebuild my watch TWICE now. :(

rcwalding

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. This is my first time here and I hope I am in the right place. I have the watch styler app. Never had a problem until now. When I go to upload a photo it tells me "UNABLE TO SAVE PHOTO EDIT". I am at a complete loss on what to do. I've tried different size files. I've tried photos that I have taken with my camera or ones downloaded from the net. I've even uninstalled gear manager and all related files. Nothing is working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

shroffy

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Never will I buy a android device again. Never samsung anyway. They destroyed my note2 with the last upgrade and now they start removing apps to use with the gear (watch styler) my gear and note3 now reside in the bin. The gear is useless the note3 is a let down worst 400 quid ive wasted in my life.

rcwalding

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok man so I actually had to factory reset my device. After I downloaded everything again. I haven't had had problems. Hiopes this helps

Suzi Smith

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I too want to find the watch styler app. Is it down for updating or something. Definitely not in the Samsung Apps :/

'SHROFFY" I rooted my Galaxy Gear watch - and now its gone from ok to awesome!
I can access the net via tethering and have side loaded all kinds of apps on it including the usual FB and Twitter. I can play games like candy crush or Banana Kong, listen to music and watch a movie on the ant sized screen! Access the web, play store - anything!
I get emails, messages, notifications and can do just about anything that can be done on the phone ( I just need better eyesight!)

Rooting took me 10 minutes. Well worth it!

;) :cool:

robertmarkbram

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
My Gear Manager updated this weekend to v1.7.062401, and once again WatchStyler stopped working. I had it installed on my phone still, but it wasn't showing up in Gear Manager. I uninstalled it and now WatchStyler does not show up in Samsung Apps either. What the heck is going on?

robertmarkbram

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
My Gear Manager updated this weekend to v1.7.062401, and once again WatchStyler stopped working. I had it installed on my phone still, but it wasn't showing up in Gear Manager. I uninstalled it and now WatchStyler does not show up in Samsung Apps either. What the heck is going on?

Samsung Support replied to me today with this:

We truly appreciate customers who take the time to let us know about their concerns with our products.
According to your email, you were not able to find the Watch Styler application on the Google Play Store for your Samsung Galaxy Note 3(SM-N9005) and Galaxy Gear. After updating your Galaxy Gear the Watch Styler app disspearred. I can certainly imagine your disappointment of not being able to fully utilise the advantages of the application. So I would not waste your precious time and will immediately provide you the details you require.

So it has been taken off the app store?

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Kenneth after hours of trying to sort this I've got it working on my s5 to my gear I've done it via downloading mobogenie
(not the lite one from the play store Google mobogenie and find the full download)
then downloading watch styler from there, that's the only way I could work it out but it works 👍

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz