- 1 Posts
"Unfortunately the camera has stopped working"...
So I just bought a Galaxy Gear watch a few weeks ago and I just love it. The only problem I am having is that my camera stopped working about a week after I got it. Everytime I attempt to turn it on all I get is 15 seconds of black screen and then a message that says "Unfortunately the camera has stopped working" . I have already reset the gear twice and made sure I have the most recent update...neither of those fixed my problem. I have not been able to use it and was hoping someone here would have a miracle answer to help me fix the problem.
Thanks in advance!!!
- 04-05-2014, 05:48 PM #2
- 07-04-2014, 03:16 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: "Unfortunately the camera has stopped working"...
Did you fix the problem?
I had the same problem earlier! And I got it fixed!
Just go to:
- application manager
- scroll to "ALL"
- find "CAMERA"
- click on CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR DATA
-click OKAY despite the warnings (TRUST ME)
-restart your phone
Now check your camera again (crossing my fingers for you)
- By smalba in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2014, 05:14 PM
- By jondon156 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 01:32 PM
- By za8bit in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:30 PM
- By Freddie Pedlar in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 07:00 PM
- By jondon156 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 06:05 PM