Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Gear App Store

Has anybody noticed it yet? It's got a ton of new app categories and while most of them are empty (hopefully for a short while only) looks like there are some new apps. Check "Games." Is this Samsungs answer to the Pebble store? Did they finally open it up to developers? What bothers me is that this could've been done sooner but instead they hold out on us until real competition comes along. A- holes... but I am excited for this.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Galaxy Gear App Store

Nothing different.

Same Old Stuff .

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galaxy Gear App Store-1391598694199.jpg  

I just see the same old stuff as well. Itinj6, what "app store" are you seeing this new stuff in? If on the net, can you provide a link or something? Thanks.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Unreal. I know what this looks like but I swear on anything it was different yesterday lol. Just looked and back to the same old stuff. I should have taken a screen shot, sheesh. Don't I look stupid lol

@ Batman. It was the Samsung Store accessed through Gear Manager on my phone.

Edit... How do you post a screen shot on here. I can show what I was taking about.

Last edited by itinj6; 02-05-2014 at 03:19 PM.

@itinj6 ... i have seen that happen a couple of times now.. 1 of them was a "kids" category.. i forget what else i saw.. but have seen maybe 2 or 3 other times then disappears again.. see all kinds of strange things out there. I'll do a screen print of it next time.. i have note 2 and i can use the pen to do a screen shot..not sure how to do it with out that
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ahrman View Post
    @itinj6 ... i have seen that happen a couple of times now.. 1 of them was a "kids" category.. i forget what else i saw.. but have seen maybe 2 or 3 other times then disappears again.. see all kinds of strange things out there. I'll do a screen print of it next time.. i have note 2 and i can use the pen to do a screen shot..not sure how to do it with out that
    I have a Note 3 and I took a screen shot of what i got. Just not sure how to post it on here. Maybe can't do it from the Android Central mobile app. I dunno.

Anyways, I check the GG Samsung app store at least 5 times a day hoping for changes. I think somehow I was routed to the regular Samsung App Store through Gear Manager. I get all my phone apps through Google Play Store so i know i didn't accidentally go to the Samsung App Store. What i saw yesterday were all the categories from the regular Samsung store in the GG store. Funny thing is all the subcategory folders were empty (as opposed to the regular Samsung App store) so my guess was they made it available to third party developers to drop apps into.

there was an update yesterday. argus is now in the store. very cool