Deleting gmail/textra notifications
So I just picked up a gear this afternoon and had a few questions I hope someone can help me with. I seem to get all my notifications but when I read them/delete on my watch the unread indicator is still on the phone as if the message had never been seen. Is there no way make it so that when I read a message on the watch it is marked as read on my phone. Same goes for deleting a email, shouldn't it delete from my phone instead of having to do this twice? I hope someone can help me with this!
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
- 02-09-2014, 04:21 PM #2
Re: Deleting gmail/textra notifications
As for having them marked as read in the notification area of your phone, this seems to only work with Samsung stock apps, and not 3rd party apps.
As for having them removed from your watch after you've deleted them from your phone would be a nice feature, but it doesn't seem possible at the moment.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
- By Teak68 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:46 AM
- By majozwiak in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:22 AM
- By usama tur razzam in forum Skyrocket Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 06:19 AM
- By jshah500 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:09 PM
- By MrTyC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2014, 11:37 AM