Gear wont find device? All other bluetooth functions are working properly. Fix, please?
I've had the gear since December. Despite CNETs horrible reviews, I love the watch. Especially being that I was able to get it for a $100 due to the Note 3 purchase. I've never had any issues with the Gear until just recently. It seems as though the Gear looses its Bluetooth connectivity with my Note. After reconnecting to the Note, all functions are restored and work properly. However, Find My Device doesn't work...at all. I can't even press the start button. Has anyone had this issue? I have found this App tremendously helpful, especially when you have a 2 year old that seems to find every black hole abyss in the house.
- 02-19-2014, 06:46 PM #2
Re: Gear wont find device? All other bluetooth functions are working properly. Fix, please?
I am running into a similar issue but with a brand new gear. My phone will show the are paired, I will confirm the pairing number, then after a few seconds the gear will say bluetooth disconnected. I have rebooted both devices and still no luck. I am using a verizon S3.
- By Chema Martin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 12:47 AM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:53 AM
- By arslan_sweeto1 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2014, 02:02 PM
- By Barbara Graettinger in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:15 AM
- By dodgeroo in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 02:48 AM