Battery Drain on my Galaxy Gear
I took my Watch off the charger this morning with it fully charged and now, 4 hours later, my battery is at 10%. I have only read a few emails and texts but haven't opened anything. Does anyone know what might be draining the battery? I have days when my battery life is good and some days where it's terrible.
- 02-24-2014, 07:36 PM #2
- 03-28-2014, 08:46 AM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: Battery Drain on my Galaxy Gear
I have never had a problem with battery life.
I turn it off overnight, and turn it on around 6:30 and I get notifications, and make around 2 quick phone calls a day with it. I may take the odd picture. I have the sound and screen brightness at level 2.
By late evening the watch can be at 70%. I usually keep my phone near me, although sometimes when at home the phone is in the kitchen and i wander around the house. I don;t know if distance can drain the battery.
I am sorry this may not be much help, but I thought I would share my experience with you- as 10% seems quite bad - could it be you are knockinghte watch and activating the camera and it is running for a while with out you knowing?
- By Jaco Wilters in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-14-2014, 07:23 PM
- By lameiii in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:43 PM
- By sgt50 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:58 AM
- By jmesser1981 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:32 PM
- By Sammy3007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:34 PM