Battery Drain on my Galaxy Gear

MrTyC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I took my Watch off the charger this morning with it fully charged and now, 4 hours later, my battery is at 10%. I have only read a few emails and texts but haven't opened anything. Does anyone know what might be draining the battery? I have days when my battery life is good and some days where it's terrible.

joseph942

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Im 3 days on my gear its just now at 14% I get notifications all the time. Its been good to me.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

Dave Hutchings

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I have never had a problem with battery life.
I turn it off overnight, and turn it on around 6:30 and I get notifications, and make around 2 quick phone calls a day with it. I may take the odd picture. I have the sound and screen brightness at level 2.
By late evening the watch can be at 70%. I usually keep my phone near me, although sometimes when at home the phone is in the kitchen and i wander around the house. I don;t know if distance can drain the battery.

I am sorry this may not be much help, but I thought I would share my experience with you- as 10% seems quite bad - could it be you are knockinghte watch and activating the camera and it is running for a while with out you knowing?