Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DrSavant
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What's going to happen to the galaxy gear now the gear 2 is comming out?

Just want to here what you all might think but it would be great if phil or someone would jump in here and say something cause thay could ask samsung.

Default Re: What's going to happen to the galaxy gear now the gear 2 is comming out?

Here is something, which may help answer your point, as well as those crying Samsung is abandoning us:

Posted via Android Central App
    randall2580 likes this.

Default Re: What's going to happen to the galaxy gear now the gear 2 is comming out?

I personally feel that is good news they will not be abandoning the original gears. Since I just got mine last week I will keep it rather then returning it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSavant View Post
    Here is something, which may help answer your point, as well as those crying Samsung is abandoning us:

Thanks for that article it really helped my anxiety

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karycam View Post
    Thanks for that article it really helped my anxiety
    I am very glad to hear this, too! A new OS won't bother me at all. Especially if it will increase battery life.

Bring it on, but there has to be Watch Styler support, or else I'm not switching

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo41 View Post
    I am very glad to hear this, too! A new OS won't bother me at all. Especially if it will increase battery life.
    I wonder how much better the battery life will be for the Gear 2, in comparison to the original Gear.
    I'm thinking it will probably be the same as the Gear running the most recent updates.
    The original Gear averaged about 25 hours of battery life. After the most recent updates, it's much better in that department. I took my Gear off the charger Monday morning around 6am. It's Thursday afternoon, and I still have 40% battery left.
    Samsung is making the Gear 2 look better in battery life by saying the Gear 2 can run 3-4 days off a single charge, while the original Gear has to be charged daily. We all know that's no longer the case. This seems like a sails tactic to jump start sales for the Gear 2.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk