Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Talking Looking for Gear users for short interviews!

Hello all,

I am a student at Cass Business School in London, writing a paper on smartwatch user experience. So far I have interviewed a number of Gear users, some of which came from this forum, and wanted to open participation to anyone willing to contribute!

I am not being paid for this research, therefore I cannot offer any incentives but my thankfulness. I am looking for people of all professions and age groups.
    If you have a spare 15 minutes to have a chat about how a smartwatch has affected your lifestyle, please let me know in a reply.
    Alternatively you can contact me directly by PM or email (see below).

I will be happy to arrange a call for any time which suits you best! And send you a reminder by PM/email 30 minutes prior.

Have a nice day, and I hope you will be willing to help! Thanks!
    Alberto Rizzoli
    [email protected]
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Looking for Gear users for short interviews!

Shameless bump as I am still looking for some Gear users! A big thank you for those who have participated so far.

So far it seems like G. Gear users:
    • Are somewhat happy with the aesthetic design of the watch.
    • Are compulsive email readers.
    • Are less likely than average to make a second purchase of the item in case they lost the watch.
    • Have the most interactions (generated leads) with the watch.

There are also a lot of second-hand purchasers, although not as much as the pebble. Since this is a qualitative behavioural study I cannot say whether that is impressive or not! But it seems like the watch's price is acting as a barrier for many of those who chose competitors.

Have a good day!

"Compulsive email readers"??

Funny,, I don't even use it for email,, at all. I keep all my email accounts on manual. Like my gear though lol

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Simply put, it's the primary usage for the device by number of interactions. Zmann, do you receive many emails a day (100+)? Why aren't you using it for that?