Looking for Gear users for short interviews!
I am a student at Cass Business School in London, writing a paper on smartwatch user experience. So far I have interviewed a number of Gear users, some of which came from this forum, and wanted to open participation to anyone willing to contribute!
I am not being paid for this research, therefore I cannot offer any incentives but my thankfulness. I am looking for people of all professions and age groups.
If you have a spare 15 minutes to have a chat about how a smartwatch has affected your lifestyle, please let me know in a reply.
Alternatively you can contact me directly by PM or email (see below).
I will be happy to arrange a call for any time which suits you best! And send you a reminder by PM/email 30 minutes prior.
Have a nice day, and I hope you will be willing to help! Thanks!
Re: Looking for Gear users for short interviews!
Shameless bump as I am still looking for some Gear users! A big thank you for those who have participated so far.
So far it seems like G. Gear users:
- Are somewhat happy with the aesthetic design of the watch.
- Are compulsive email readers.
- Are less likely than average to make a second purchase of the item in case they lost the watch.
- Have the most interactions (generated leads) with the watch.
There are also a lot of second-hand purchasers, although not as much as the pebble. Since this is a qualitative behavioural study I cannot say whether that is impressive or not! But it seems like the watch's price is acting as a barrier for many of those who chose competitors.
Have a good day!
- 03-08-2014, 07:22 AM #3
- 03-09-2014, 01:26 AM #4
- By truthBOMB in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:50 PM
- By Amir in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:45 PM
- By takpro in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:00 AM