- 1 Posts
About picture transfer from my note 3 to my galaxy gear
Hello, I'm new to this community and I hope that I'm posting this in the correct forum.
I would like to know if there is a way to transfer pictures (taken with my note 3 camera) from the phone's gallery to the galaxy gear gallery, without rooting the former.
I tried bluetooth but the watch wont show in the list of devices, even when the bluetooth is already turned on. I tried using mini gallery wich makes exactly what I want but sadly I can't zoom the images; is there another app which can actually zoom the images transferred to the gear?
Thank you very much for your helpful help!
- 03-14-2014, 12:48 PM #2
Re: About picture transfer from my note 3 to my galaxy gear
I have never tried this, but since the Gear has internal storage, and comes with a data/charging cable, it seems it would be possible to connect the Gear to your computer, and transfer photos using the data cable without any need to root. Your computer should see the Gear as simply another removable storage device.
When I get home tonight I'm going to try this setup and see what happens. If you get an answer in the meantime please let us know.
- By legaldeejay in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 12:46 AM
- By regression in forum Android AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:59 PM
- By ntamim2006 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 09:50 AM
- By legaldeejay in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:28 AM
- By Mokeetos in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:36 AM