Note 2 compatability
I've just bought a Gear and I am told by the seller it works with the Note 2 I have.
Is there some kind of update or software I need to add or will it just work out of the box when it arrived next week
- 03-21-2014, 10:44 PM #2
- 03-24-2014, 11:51 AM #4
Re: Note 2 compatability
You can call your carrier to walk through with you. Or just press setting, about device, android version, then update. I am just going by memory since I am using the note 2 now from 4.2.
Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-24-2014, 01:43 PM #5
- By jordanretro11 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:24 AM
- By Red_Berry_21 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:06 AM
- By hg1027 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2014, 02:45 AM
- By Rustys Raw Bar Estero in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2014, 08:35 PM
- By drew4392 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-22-2014, 04:45 PM