- 1 Posts
Gear won't connect bluetooth
I tried to load a new ROM on my Gear...
But forgot to set the "USB-option on the watch", and it is impossible for med to start the watch, it keeps try connecting bluetooth, and that's all, cannot come into settings or anything else on the watch.
I have rooted my phone and installed new ROM (AOKP) and it seems like Samsung apps won't work with that ROM.(Gear Manager)
Question : Do You know a way to get into settings on the watch, or do i have to go back to stock with my phone ?
- By Cortimi in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 07-30-2016, 12:33 PM
- By Xuaran in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:38 PM
- By studentbuddha in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 13Last Post: 05-06-2014, 08:10 AM
- By Yhuan Theodore Capia in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 02:28 AM
- By studentbuddha in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2014, 12:01 AM