Galaxy gear app store INSTALLATION FAILED. TRY LATER.(-2)
I have had a galaxy gear for about a month and everything was PERFECT until recently.
Now I cannot access the samsung apps feature in the gear manager.
It's asking me to update the samsung app store, I go to proceed to update it and straight away it comes up with the error
Error - Installation failed. Try later.(-2)
This has been happening for about a week now (when is later? :P)
I'm getting really annoyed with this, considering everything worked flawlessly about a week ago.
I need help
- 04-15-2014, 08:51 AM #2
- 04-15-2014, 01:16 PM #3
- 04-15-2014, 06:07 PM #4
- 04-16-2014, 09:03 AM #5
- 05-06-2014, 06:30 PM #6
- 05-09-2014, 10:38 PM #7
- 01-21-2015, 12:05 AM #8
- 8 Posts
Re: Galaxy gear app store INSTALLATION FAILED. TRY LATER.(-2)
Can I say your lucky. I mangaged to do the update. Now I cannot access the gear app store it brings up an error saying this device does not support Samsung apps. Also do not uninstall gear manager thinking reinstalling it will correct the error as it does not. It only forces you to factory reset on your gear 2. And if you don't you cannot connect.
I lost all my stuff because of this. Untill now it was like you said flawless. I did try to install one of my purchased apps but it told me that the app doesn't exist.
So I'm guessing the bug is that the gear manager hasn't installed the portal to the gear apps and so causing the error.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-21-2015, 12:14 AM #9
- 04-19-2015, 08:13 PM #10
- 05-14-2015, 03:18 PM #11
- By freddyttt in forum HTC One M8Replies: 20Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:13 PM
- By djncanada1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:22 AM
- By gjaramillo39 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:04 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:02 PM