Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone Battery Drain

Since the last update, about a week ago, my phone battery has been discharging at a rapid pace. Used to get home from work with 55% +. Now it's in the 20s %. I noticed under the battery usage in settings, a new item there called "saproviders" with a GG icon next to it. Anyone know why that appeared with the new update and why it's destroying my phone's battery life? At least my GG is getting good battery life now, sheesh.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Phone Battery Drain

Same i get it with my gg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phone Battery Drain-screenshot_2014-05-12-06-38-36.jpg  

Default Re: Phone Battery Drain

Quote Originally Posted by itinj6 View Post
    Since the last update, about a week ago, my phone battery has been discharging at a rapid pace. Used to get home from work with 55% +. Now it's in the 20s %. I noticed under the battery usage in settings, a new item there called "saproviders" with a GG icon next to it. Anyone know why that appeared with the new update and why it's destroying my phone's battery life? At least my GG is getting good battery life now, sheesh.

I am having same issue. Now battery is 25% less inefficient. After newest gear Manager update now saproviders is draining battery.