- 1 Posts
galaxy gear (original) vs neo 2
This is my first smartwatch. I have a galaxy S4. I keep hearing that the original Galaxy Gear now has updates/etc that have significantly improved the battery life and that Tizen is only a few months away.
That said, do you recommend buying a refurbished Galaxy Gear (original) or buying a new Galaxy Neo 2?
(The Gear 2 is just too expensive for me at this time)
- 05-30-2014, 06:32 AM #2
Re: galaxy gear (original) vs neo 2
I think it mostly depends on what hardware you like best.
The original Gear has the metal face, exposed screws, and in my opinion, a more stylish look. It also has a camera for taking quick photos which I personally like.
However, the Gear Neo has the advantage of an interchangeable band, but being all plastic (not that being plastic is bad) does not lend itself to style and luxury.
Function wise they are both the same, but if style is any consideration than I would say get the original.
Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-30-2014, 09:24 AM #3
- By CAIT LINN in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 07-03-2015, 02:42 AM
- By c1971ace in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 05:04 PM
- By Salvator101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:31 AM
- By Miles Zemanek in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2014, 04:11 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2014, 03:03 AM