Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help please... Installed Nova Launcher on Galaxy Gear and accidently hit touchwiz launcher always

Hi I installed the Nova Lancher using adb on my galaxy gear watch... It installed correctly... so when you press the home button it gives you the option to select which launcher to use.... I accidently hit touchwiz and then always... How do I get the nova and touch wiz options to come back... Thanks for your help...

Default Re: Help please... Installed Nova Launcher on Galaxy Gear and accidently hit touchwiz launcher alway

I don't have a gear but if nova on your watch has the same settings as nova prime on a phone then there is an option in nova settings to choose your default launcher.

ROM
    UCLF5

Default Re: Help please... Installed Nova Launcher on Galaxy Gear and accidently hit touchwiz launcher alway

There is an app called clear all defaults. Side load that and you will be prompted to choose the default programs again

Posted via Android Central App