Gear manager apps wont open

Justin Meiring

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I have the original galaxy gear and note 3. When i received the gear a couple days ago it paired and connected flawlessly. However, when i try to open samsung apps in gear manager, it will not open. I tap it and it flashes so i know its been selected, but it never opens up. I don't know what to do, i've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Any advice would be appreciated. Im running 4.4.2 by the way.

guest111

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
just bought the gear neo today and having the same issue. uninstalled and reinstalled the app at least 6 times. upgraded the operating system. uninstalled and reinstalled again. called samsung and had them bounce me around for 3 hours. when will this be fixed?

Chango99

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
You guys might have uninstalled some key samsung apps. I had the same issue and it was fixed when I allowed them and installed them again.

kristybent

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with the gear 2 neo and note 4. I can open the gear manager and click on a menu item. The page flashes and then fades to white.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I also have a Neo and Note 4. Give me an example of a menu item you click and experience this. What version of Android are you on?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

emory2011

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I was having the same problem. I could not open "Samsung Gear Apps" in the Gear Manager. I realized that I disable the "Galaxy Apps" app. Once I enabled this app, I was able to open the "Samsung Gear Apps" and search for new apps for my Neo.

Hope this helps.

Steve Black1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I was having the same problem. I could not open "Samsung Gear Apps" in the Gear Manager. I realized that I disable the "Galaxy Apps" app. Once I enabled this app, I was able to open the "Samsung Gear Apps" and search for new apps for my Neo.

Hope this helps.

That did the trick brother. Thank you.

spacecoyote

Feb 7, 2019
Visit site
So I finally figured out how to fix the issue. This was for my Galaxy Watch... For me... in settings I had to go to App Permissions > Turn OFF the permissions, then back out ... then go back in and turn ON the permissions ... then I got the error Network Cannot Connect ... so I had to go into the WiFi... Turn it OFF... back out... then go back in and Turn it ON. That somehow fixed it for me. Crazy ridiculousness.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad