Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gear manager apps wont open

I have the original galaxy gear and note 3. When i received the gear a couple days ago it paired and connected flawlessly. However, when i try to open samsung apps in gear manager, it will not open. I tap it and it flashes so i know its been selected, but it never opens up. I don't know what to do, i've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Any advice would be appreciated. Im running 4.4.2 by the way.

Default Re: Gear manager apps wont open

just bought the gear neo today and having the same issue. uninstalled and reinstalled the app at least 6 times. upgraded the operating system. uninstalled and reinstalled again. called samsung and had them bounce me around for 3 hours. when will this be fixed?

i have the same issue and have been battling with it for about a week.

You guys might have uninstalled some key samsung apps. I had the same issue and it was fixed when I allowed them and installed them again.

How did you go about re-instaling the apps? I'm stuck! Thanks for your help.

I'm having the same problem with the gear 2 neo and note 4. I can open the gear manager and click on a menu item. The page flashes and then fades to white.

I also have a Neo and Note 4. Give me an example of a menu item you click and experience this. What version of Android are you on?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

I was having the same problem. I could not open "Samsung Gear Apps" in the Gear Manager. I realized that I disable the "Galaxy Apps" app. Once I enabled this app, I was able to open the "Samsung Gear Apps" and search for new apps for my Neo.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by emory2011 View Post
    I was having the same problem. I could not open "Samsung Gear Apps" in the Gear Manager. I realized that I disable the "Galaxy Apps" app. Once I enabled this app, I was able to open the "Samsung Gear Apps" and search for new apps for my Neo.

Hope this helps.
    That did the trick brother. Thank you.