Gear manager apps wont open
I have the original galaxy gear and note 3. When i received the gear a couple days ago it paired and connected flawlessly. However, when i try to open samsung apps in gear manager, it will not open. I tap it and it flashes so i know its been selected, but it never opens up. I don't know what to do, i've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Any advice would be appreciated. Im running 4.4.2 by the way.
- 06-05-2014, 10:21 PM #2
Re: Gear manager apps wont open
just bought the gear neo today and having the same issue. uninstalled and reinstalled the app at least 6 times. upgraded the operating system. uninstalled and reinstalled again. called samsung and had them bounce me around for 3 hours. when will this be fixed?
- 06-16-2014, 09:49 PM #3
- 06-18-2014, 04:49 PM #4
- By thatguy97 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 06-10-2014, 10:14 AM
- By dss2000 in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 09:39 AM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 05:50 PM
- By 530XI in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2014, 07:12 PM
- By logicalform in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 08:57 PM