Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default galaxy gear 2 blurry pictures from camera

I bought my wife the galaxy gear 2 and all the pictures that she takes with her camera are blurry. Of course lens is clean and it is on auto focus. All pictures that she takes with it are blurry, close and far away. Is there a way to calibrate it? I cant see any moisture under the glass??? please help!

Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    ROM
    Freeza'sfre3 KitKat 4.4.2

Default Re: galaxy gear 2 blurry pictures from camera

Quote Originally Posted by rabidewok View Post
    I bought my wife the galaxy gear 2 and all the pictures that she takes with her camera are blurry. Of course lens is clean and it is on auto focus. All pictures that she takes with it are blurry, close and far away. Is there a way to calibrate it? I cant see any moisture under the glass??? please help!
    You'll probably have better luck posting this in the Gear 2 forum.

Well... To be honest, it is not a good camera. I would expect blurry pictures from a smartwatch lol.

Top right corner of the camera view is the options button. Click on that and you will see "Focus Mode." Set it to "Auto" if not already done so.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by itinj6 View Post
    Top right corner of the camera view is the options button. Click on that and you will see "Focus Mode." Set it to "Auto" if not already done so.

Posted via Android Central App
    He already turned it to auto

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neonworm View Post
    Well... To be honest, it is not a good camera. I would expect blurry pictures from a smartwatch lol.
    Do you have the watch? I bet you don't. It actually takes VERY decent photos. But I am also now having problem with camera not focusing. It used to work fine but now it is not even attempting to focus.

Quote Originally Posted by dimakan View Post
    Do you have the watch? I bet you don't. It actually takes VERY decent photos. But I am also now having problem with camera not focusing. It used to work fine but now it is not even attempting to focus.
    I don't have the watch, but I have read a lot of the reviews of the watch. I am just saying to not expect the pictures to be smartphone quality

Might be a stupid statement but from someone who had this for the first month.. um, there's a sticky piece of plastic to protect the lense in shipping that you need to remove.....