- 5 Posts
Limited Samsung App Store with Tizen Update?
I did the Tizen Update via Odin (using the British Tizen update).
I'm just not seeing a lot of apps - and definitely not seeing a lot of apps that are apparently available to Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo users (like Glympse, Ebay, and IHeartRadio). Is this because they haven't "approved" the apps for Gear use? They should be compatible. I thought maybe it was because I didn't have a corresponding app installed on my phone, but i installed IHeartRadio on my phone, and don't see it available as a download on the Gear.
- 06-14-2014, 09:38 AM #2
Re: Limited Samsung App Store with Tizen Update?
I have been trying to find the Tizen app store just to look around, and I can't find anything. I have found a couple articles that worte about how Tizen is still having trouble with getting developers on board. So, that may be part of the issue.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 35Last Post: 09-23-2016, 12:00 PM
- By Kishony in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 23Last Post: 10-03-2014, 11:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 08:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 08:24 AM