Tizen How To???
Never mind guys, Best Buy put in a crippled TIZEN on this gear, I downloaded the MD5 file and installed it with Odin and all is good
Seen some youtube videos with Gear1's running Tizen, Mine doesn't look like them at all. I bought mine on a special from B***B** and it came with Tizen already.
I would like to put my own background... How do I do it?
How can I change the widgets on the clock screen with the 3 widgets below?
Thanks for any answers....
Last edited by lovecars; 06-22-2014 at 03:28 PM.
Re: Tizen How To???
Found out how to change the widgets,
I go to Gear Info on the watch I set usb debug on, when I connect it to laptop nothing happens. With Kies it tells me that the device is not supported....
I figured I could mount it as a drive...
- 06-23-2014, 11:56 AM #3
- By bembol in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 33Last Post: 07-20-2014, 01:38 PM
- By tsawrie in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:31 AM
- By SlappyMcgee in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 11:15 PM
- By Diego Carmona in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 05:17 PM