upgrade to Tizen U.S. version

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Just starting this thread to let everyone that doesn't know that you can log onto Kies and update your gear 1 to Tizen and experience happiness with your watch once again. It is the easiest thing in the world to do, and if you are anything like me, your gear 1 just isn't cutting it anymore. Sorry guys, I just wanted to rant, and if you have any questions, I can tell you what you to do!

Posted via the Android Central App

Mmillican

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
So, you are able to use Watch Styler? Analog and Digital? I saw that you had commented about Watch Styler on another post.

Posted via Android Central App

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
So, you are able to use Watch Styler? Analog and Digital? I saw that you had commented about Watch Styler on another post.

Posted via Android Central App

Yes you can use watch styler and hundreds of other apps, it made me love my gear again (even though I just got a gear S) I was going to sell it, but I might keep it and switch between the 2.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I need some help kies wont recognise my gear

When I tried updating mine, it didn't recognize it. I unplugged the watch from the computer, then plugged it up again. It then found it. Afterwards, it said I had to update to Kies version 3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
So how did you guys do? Are you switched over to Tizen yet?

Galaxy note 4( Black)
Galaxy Gear S (Black)
Galaxy Gear 1-Tizen'ed(Black)
Galaxy Tab 4- 7"(White)
Galaxy Tab 2- 10.1"(Black)

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Works like a champ. I did have to update Kies to Kies 3 on my laptop to do the update. Like a whole new watch, tons of apps and watch face choices. I was thinking of upgrading to the Moto or GearS previously, not anymore. Love it!

Brandon Conner1

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Just starting this thread to let everyone that doesn't know that you can log onto Kies and update your gear 1 to Tizen and experience happiness with your watch once again. It is the easiest thing in the world to do, and if you are anything like me, your gear 1 just isn't cutting it anymore. Sorry guys, I just wanted to rant, and if you have any questions, I can tell you what you to do!

Yes I have a gear and my question is can I use my gear on my lg g3 and if I update to tizen will i still be able use it on my g3

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
That's a good question, I don't think it does, but you need to look into this.

work:G.S.6 edge play: G.S. Note 4
Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Galaxy Gear S & Gear 1 (tizen)
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Galaxy Gear Circle & Level speaker box

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta