- 2 Posts
Need help, navigating the phone
I don't know if this is the right place to post this. I recently got a Gio phone and am having some trouble with it.
How can edit the number of main screens, which appear when starting up the phone nad you can go forth through them by sliding left or right? I can open the edit option, but it only allows me to add another of those screens. And, although, there is a delete option, I can't seem to do anything with it.
Also, how do I configure the shortcuts within those screens themselves?
- 11-26-2013, 11:04 AM #2
- 11-26-2013, 01:46 PM #4
- By evolefty in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 133Last Post: 09-17-2016, 03:42 AM
- By Rev2010 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 10-30-2014, 12:23 PM
- By akajacen in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2013, 11:03 PM
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:47 PM
- By Harmdizzle in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 01:59 PM