adobe flash player

Hiren Rajgor

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone
I have a galaxy grand duos. I want to download adobe flash player but my device dose not supported..so how can I download it
Pl help me

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: adob flash player

I download your link but its download only adobe flash player setings not a glash player

That is the actual flash player. The settings is the only thing that shows up. U have flash though. Go to a flash website not on your chrome browser and see for yourself.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

That is the actual flash player. The settings is the only thing that shows up. U have flash though. Go to a flash website not on your chrome browser and see for yourself.

Flash will not work in Chrome. However.... Dolphin, Boat Browser and a few others support Flash.

bodum02

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

To CENTRAL N OHIO...I've been trying to get Adobe flash downloaded and WORKING on my new Nexus 7 (actually crying to get it!) and YOU did it!!! THANK YOU so much. I'm from Ohio and living in Texas, so it was double happiness that someone from "home" helped. Now I can pass it forward to my family who are back there trying to get it to work as well. THANK YOU !! GO BUCKEYES!!!!

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Lol I'm from the Westside of Chicago bro lol. Central and Ohio Is the cross streets I live on. But I been to toledo and Akron before lol. And we both from the Midwest. :D

bodum02

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Well, kudos to Chicago's best pizza and android guy then because now my sister is fixed too!! Thank you from her as well!!