Contacts' names are there but phone numbers are missing

Hassan Aljeshi

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have a problem in my Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos device. Suddenly all my contacts have the names only without phone numbers that were in them. I don?t know if this is a configuration problem or that the contacts has been modified somehow and all the phone numbers have been deleted but the names are still there.
All what I know is that the last app that I have installed is BES10 Client. I?m not sure that it has something to do with this problem.

Best Regards,

Gul Badshah1

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
I faced the same problem when I replaced New SIM ... I lost many contacts and the one which left having names only without numbers... To fix this problem , I again installed the old SIM.. But problem remains..

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Login to Gmail online and check the contacts list. If you have been saving them to your Google (Gmail) account - and I *highly* recommend you do - they might still be there numbers and all and you should be able to just resync them to the phone.

If you have been saving them to Google but now they are gone online also, this will restore them to any point they were at in the last 30 days:

https://support.Google.com/mail/answer/1069522?hi=en

If you did not save your contacts to Google and did not do manual backups, then sorry, but the contacts as they were are gone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000