Error msg of RPC:S-3

crstotz

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
hello i also keep getting this same error message! only it is on a irulu android tablet pc. i have reset to factory settings, uninstalled and reinstalled account and even tried a different internet. i am getting very fustrated, this is a christmas gift to my son and we can not download any apps. plz help!

kmaginn

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I purchased 2 Android 7" tablets for my kids for Christmas & can't download any games or apps from the Google Play store. I have tried clearing the cache, data, can't figure out how to delete my google account information and still no success downloading any apps. Has anyone figured this problem out?

kmaginn

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Reset to factory settings & downloaded one app then the error message comes up when we tried to download a second!!! So frustrated by this!!

Steve Hodgson

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I have exactly the same problems!! have done exactly the same things that people say you need to do - to no avail... and Exactly the same angry children - was an xmas present I bought for them :-(
It has to be an error on the Server providing this service-
Reset to factory settings & downloaded one app then the error message comes up when we tried to download a second!!! So frustrated by this!!

suhada

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a galaxy nexus. Its worked fine for two years. Now I get the rpc-s-3 error when attempting to download apps. Can anyone help?

noushin

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
hi . i got a android tablet from but not let me downlod any app from googleplay and telling me error rps:s-3.
could you plz help me
thank you

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87