What is the dark spot on the middle of my Galaxy Grand Prime?

A

AC Question

what is the dark spot on the middle of my galaxy grand prime?

I have a Samsung galaxy grand prime that I got. When I went to bed I accidently left it charging. I woke up at 5 and unplugged it. I left it on my counter and went back to sleep. later I woke up and noticed there was a dark spot on it. When you turn on the phone you can see it, but not that much. when it's off you can see a dark spot on the middle of the screen. Was this because i left it charging at night?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: what is the dark spot on the middle of my galaxy grand prime?

I wouldn't say it's because you left it charging however while it was charging it may have gotten hot and that heat may have affected the LED. Did you notice any unusual warmth to the device when you were taking it off of the charger? It may return to normal however if it doesn't you may have to file a claim.

I found this guide to prevent overheating of the device;
Beat the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Overheating Issue

Raven Harrison

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: what is the dark spot on the middle of my galaxy grand prime?

I just bought a galaxy grand prime and charged it in the car then put it under my leg for maybe 5 minutes and now it has the same black spot right in the middle of the screen. When the screen is on you can barely see it but when its off it's very noticeable about a half an inch long and very annoying seeing as I've only had my phone for about a month.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy