Galaxy K Zoom vs Galaxy S4 Zoom?

James Howard6

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Anyone knows what's the difference of Galaxy K Zoom and S4 Zoom.

i've seen review about Galaxy K Zoom and im interested to get one. But i just realised that there are Galaxy 4 Zoom too. Im looking for high quality image and longer battery life. Which one do you think is good for me?

reelon

May 24, 2011
Visit site
The K zoom is newer than the s4 zoom and I think they update the camera, display and some other stuff. One difference, if you are in the US, is that the K zoom doesn't support lte. I was looking to get a s4 zoom but ended getting a 1020, but the lack of integration from google services is making me consider my decision, maybe I will get the s4 zoom.

Posted via Android Central App

charming_arpit

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I am using Galaxy K Zoom from last 1 week and it has been an excellent daily driver alongwith a superb camera. The battery easily lasts around 15 hours with moderate usage. The smartphone UI is very fast and never seen it lagging during UI and gaming operations. The camera on the other hand is great too. Keeping in mind that it has a 10X optical zoom lens, it is very portable and easy to carry around.

Highly recommended!

cjb44

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
But where can it be found in the US? Who's selling it or do you need to by one from another Country? I'm interested but can't find it anywhere for a hands on Demo.