Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Light: Is anyone else having font size increases while messaging?

This has happened twice now while in the process of receiving a text, the font becomes extra large.
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-04-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM

Default Re: Galaxy Light: Is anyone else having font size increases while messaging?

I had the same problem, you go to your text messages, and the font is huge, so you pinch to zoom out and think everything is okay, only to go back and its huge again. Sooo..... go to settings/My device/Display/scroll to Font Size. Change to your preference there!
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Galaxy Light: Is anyone else having font size increases while messaging?

This happened to me also just a couple days ago.

The solution is simple. The volume control keys are used to increase and decrease the font size. I'm not sure if that works anywhere else outside the messaging app.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

It worked! Thanks, I thought it was a glitch but must have pushed the volume button while answering.