Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My samsung galaxy light is stuck in boot loop and doesn't enter 'Recovery Mode'

My T-Mobile galaxy light SGH-T399 is stuck in boot loop with the Samsung logo splash screen.

It looks like it tries to reboot each time but it get stuck in the splash screen.

I've tried entering 'Recovery Mode' with Volume Up+ Home+ Power but it didn't enter that mode.

On the other hand Odin Mode does work (with the Volume down instead) and I've tried installing new firmware but still, the phone is stuck.

Need some help, Please.

Default Re: My samsung galaxy light is stuck in boot loop and doesn't enter 'Recovery Mode'

Welcome to Android Central! Did you follow the steps outlined here exactly? That is, did you hold down Vol Up, Home, and Power until you felt it vibrate? Or does that not happen?

Reset: Samsung Galaxy Light | T-Mobile Support
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: My samsung galaxy light is stuck in boot loop and doesn't enter 'Recovery Mode'

Hey, I followed the steps but the phone doesn't vibrate, it just keeps rebooting

Two other things to try:

1. New battery. Your current one might be failing.
    2. If you have an SD card, unmount it and remove it, then reboot. A corrupt SD card can cause problems.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks...
    I can enter to Odin mode and the battery doesn't fail so I think the battery is not the issue,
    Secondly I am not using SD card.

My phone is still stuck! It want pass the boot step..

Please, help!

Wish I could help you more, but that's the extent of what I know. Hopefully someone else can weigh in.

Arrow Re: My samsung galaxy light is stuck in boot loop and doesn't enter 'Recovery Mode'

I have the exact same problem, did you find a solution?