Cpen/Spen/ or other stylus work on Galaxy Mega?
I've seen reviews with the cpen working on the galaxy s4 but have yet to see anyone try out a stylus on the galaxy mega 5.8 or 6.3.
Does anyone know or has anyone tried using the spen from note 2, cpen, or other stylus on the galaxy mega? If so, since airview works with your finger will it work with the stylus as well? I'm very interested in this and I'm curious no one else seems to ask this question on the forums.
- 09-28-2013, 11:04 AM #2
Re: Cpen/Spen/ or other stylus work on Galaxy Mega?
See you other post.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Schulzey in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:04 AM
- By Chris Nguyen2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:46 AM
- By kayakpeak in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:50 PM
- By mobious_1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:20 PM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 05:59 PM