Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kevork Jaloian
  • 1 Post By zaid1983
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default sound problem

I installed version 4.2.2 on mega 5.8 dual sim as I use programs like viber and skype there isnt sound on speaker I must turn to loudspeaker but the normal phone calls there isnt any problam on speaker

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: sound problem

me i have the same problem any advice asap

yes yes yes I have the same problem and i have restore factory setting >>>> the problem still exist >>> any body can help us???

I also have the same problem..Maybe it updated automatically and all of a sudden this afternoon when used viber and skype I cant hear the other person usin the regular conversation. I have to put them on speaker..same waht happened when I used an earphone..I cant hear the other person..for so many attempts during skype call it happened once I heard a sound but its static and a robot like sound..can someone here knows whats going on???
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Install the New uptade it fixed the sound problem I hope there isnt any new diffrent problems in this update

Posted via Android Central App

Cool Re: sound problem

Haii, Does Your Headset sound problem solved or what? i am facing the same issue,while using skype and Viber ,i can only hear voice over loud speakers. Will you plze share How did you solved this issue.. Regards Geeson.