My samsung mega doesnt vibrate

gaurav_online

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Its just been 3 days I bought samsung mega but i didnt check for its vibration setting .....It doesnt vibrate anywhere, even i switch its mode on ,on settings or anywhere else ..I guess it needs a replacement under warranty ....Any suggestions ?

allyfish5

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm ally and my cousin has a galaxy mega and she's had it for 4 months and it's not vibrating at all. I figured it's a problem with the calibration system. I would like to know what you did, and if you replaced it or not.

kpickell

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm ally and my cousin has a galaxy mega and she's had it for 4 months and it's not vibrating at all. I figured it's a problem with the calibration system. I would like to know what you did, and if you replaced it or not.

I had the same problem and learned that if you drop the Mega it will often break the vibration sensor.
Dial *#0*# to get the troubleshooting manual. From there you can click Vibrate to see if your vibration works or not. If it doesn't you have a faulty part that needs replaced. You can buy the part online and try and fix it yourself or send it in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21