First thoughts

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Honestly. My first thoughts about this phone are what the heck was Samsung thinking but then I thought I wouldn't mind a phone big as the Samsung mega. What a beautiful handset honestly. Makes my s4 look like a mini phone when I placed it on top of the mega.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Honestly. My first thoughts about this phone are what the heck was Samsung thinking but then I thought I wouldn't mind a phone big as the Samsung mega. What a beautiful handset honestly. Makes my s4 look like a mini phone when I placed it on top of the mega.

How long have you had the device? Is there any lag on it. Another post said there is minimal.

For me, I think phones in general are getting a little too big. But again, that is my opinion.

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
How long have you had the device? Is there any lag on it. Another post said there is minimal.

For me, I think phones in general are getting a little too big. But again, that is my opinion.

I've not got the galaxy mega but used it in the network shop here in the UK. There is no lag on it but like the s4 sometimes you will experience lag now and then due to multi tasking loads of apps.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
It's probably pretty fast considering that it doesn't have all of the features the S4 and the Note series have. That should make it run a little better.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I picked one up yesterday as my 2nd handset. Its a good device and for bejeezus sake I can finally play Monopoly again! It is huge and I have it in an Otterbox Defender. I think of it more of a small tablet I can make calls on in a pinch than as a phone. The reviews I've read say its got the same camera as the Note II so that's a plus as well. The fact that I can play Monopoly just makes me giddy though since that's one of my all-favorite boredom killers. Overall, so far, I'm pleased and hope and expect to have it for a while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1