4G not working

Paulrana

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
The mega 6.3 I 9205 does not have the LTE option in the network mode it only has WCDMA and gsm. I have updated the latest fermware but still no luck pleaee assist

Posted via Android Central App

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
The mega 6.3 I 9205 does not have the LTE option in the network mode it only has WCDMA and gsm. I have updated the latest fermware but still no luck pleaee assist

Are you using the AT&T Mega on AT&T?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using AC Forums mobile app

Paulrana

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi wel I brought the phone from us (amazon) but using thw phone in srilanka. I cant ger the 4g to show up to choose network

skelton

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
If you were on another phone with your AT&T chip then you may need to call support to have the chip provisioned for LTE. Had to do this on two of my newer devices when upgrading from a 4G device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

WaderPL

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
To work on the Mega 6.3 LTE lacked Samsung settings

Today I updated the phone system. Downloaded 370 MB. It said security fixes installed the 126 amendments system and applications pre-installed, but the system remained the same Android 4.2.2. I noticed, however, that in the settings mode cellular networks appeared selection of LTE. In the end, I can surf the speed LTE network in Poland PLAY. Previously this was not and I had only WCDMA and GSM, and bar display only H + as I was in range and now displays the LTE, so that was a 6.3 Mega LTE Samsung lacked settings. You have to wait for updates in your country. I use the store bought version without locks imposed by operators in the international version of my model exactly GT-9205 with LTE. After updating writes I9205XXUCNA2 modem version and kernel version 3.4.0-2338537

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz