Cpen/Spen/ or other stylus work on Galaxy Mega?

Schulzey

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I've seen reviews with the cpen working on the galaxy s4 but have yet to see anyone try out a stylus on the galaxy mega 5.8 or 6.3.

Does anyone know or has anyone tried using the spen from note 2, cpen, or other stylus on the galaxy mega? If so, since airview works with your finger will it work with the stylus as well? I'm very interested in this and I'm curious no one else seems to ask this question on the forums.

Thanks!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I've seen reviews with the cpen working on the galaxy s4 but have yet to see anyone try out a stylus on the galaxy mega 5.8 or 6.3.

Does anyone know or has anyone tried using the spen from note 2, cpen, or other stylus on the galaxy mega? If so, since airview works with your finger will it work with the stylus as well? I'm very interested in this and I'm curious no one else seems to ask this question on the forums.

Thanks!!

In case no one had said so, welcome to the forums!
The device needs to support the SPen. I went to Samsung's site, and there was no mention of it, so I would guess that it can't use a stylus.

sonjabrook85

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased the galaxy mega. And yes any stylus works for it. My sis has the note 2 and her stylus works with my phone. I was also told I could go buy a stylus from the local dollar stores that sell them and they should work as well. I hope this helps. Btw, I am in love with my galaxy mega...with or without the spen.

whitie iii2

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Does the spen really work for the mega 6.3? I would love to know before I get an spen... It would be the perfect device for the spen!

Posted via Android Central App on Samsung Galaxy Mega

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy